Friday, December 14

Today my mind is 100% focused on getting ready for the wedding. Work is officially over for me (at least for another 1.5 months) ; my xmas bonus is in; I completed the discovery weekend course's last assignment (which made me realize just how much I know I am about to make the best decision of my life) and I found the perfect pics for the AVP. My barong is being refitted (I lost an inch!) ; Therese is about to go for the final fitting tomorrow; Deepa and I filled the next few days with 'to do lists." It's a calm Friday night - but things are about to get downright long, dirty, and busy.

Ok.

15 more days. It will happen no matter what.

in the meantime a sneak peek at what I found for the AVPs. ( proves I was always fat and I always had weird hair)

No comments: